Locanto salzburg frau sucht mann - Jogo benfica estoril online dating
The Benfica team is nicknamed Águias (Eagles) for the symbol atop the club's crest, and Encarnados (Reds) for the shirt colour.
In 1940, Benfica won their first Taça de Portugal, a year before moving to Estádio do Campo Grande.
During the 1950s, Benfica won three Primeira Liga (1949–50, 1954–55, 1956–57 – they were champions in 1955 but Sporting played the 1955–56 European Cup instead) and six Taça de Portugal (1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1957, 1959).
In 1913, Benfica moved to their first football grass field, Campo de Sete Rios.
Four years later they moved to Campo de Benfica because of a high rent.
On 13 September 1908, Sport Lisboa acquired Grupo Sport Benfica by mutual agreement and changed its name to Sport Lisboa e Benfica.